Suzan's Laws of the Bathtub
Yesterday's climb up Knox Mountain was less painful than the one on Monday, but today my muscles decided to voice their complaints. While I was soaking away the pain in the bathtub, I learned a thing or two that I thought I'd share:
2 After you get out of the bathtub, retrieve what you forgot and return to the soothing water, the cat will start meowing outside the bathroom door.
3. You cannot relax in the bathtub with a cat meowing outside the bathroom door, no matter how hard you try.
4. You cannot relax in the bathtub if you keep opening one eye to see if the cat is still looking down at you with that disdainful stare.
5. Getting in and out of the bathtub repeatedly will get your book wet.
6. You cannot relax in the bathtub while making a mental list of all the things you've learned while trying to relax in the bathtub.
7. Singing in the bathtub does not sound as impressive as singing in the shower.
8. The water in the bathtub will get cold before you are ready to get out of the bathtub.
9. You can add hot water to the bathtub and stay in a little longer.
10. The best way to relax in the bathtub is to lie quietly, and think about nothing.