Gratitude Journal Monday

It's Monday once more, the day that I give you a peek into my Gratitude Journal.  The next seven days are going to be the busiest I've had in a long while.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning, but by thinking about the things I'm grateful for, I know it will give me the appreciation and the attitude I need to  enjoy the journey and not fret about things.


Today I'm grateful for:

133.  Donna's patience and encouragement.  I'm hiking Knox Mountain at a much slower rate than she'd be doing on her own, but she never mentions it, and encourages me whenever I whine about my slow progress.

134.  my husband who encourages and supports me on my creative journey.

135.  people who have shown their confidence in my abilities.

136.  the opportunities in Kelowna for education in both the arts and academics.  If you want to learn to do just about anything, there's someone out there willing to teach you how. Any instructor I've had seems to really love what they do, bringing so much enthusiasm and generosity to their teaching.

137.  all the purple violets that are popping up around my yard.  You never know where they're going to appear.

Comments

  1. Your week sounds like my week last week. I'm still here to talk about so it should be OK:-) One day at a time!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny you say that because I was looking at your Gratitude Monday for last week (I'm not sure why), and noticed a similar theme. I wondered if I was subconsciously copying you. I had a quick peek at a few more just to make sure it was just a coincidence. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book