It's Monday once more, the day that I give you a peek into my Gratitude Journal. The next seven days are going to be the busiest I've had in a long while. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning, but by thinking about the things I'm grateful for, I know it will give me the appreciation and the attitude I need to enjoy the journey and not fret about things.
133. Donna's patience and encouragement. I'm hiking Knox Mountain at a much slower rate than she'd be doing on her own, but she never mentions it, and encourages me whenever I whine about my slow progress.
134. my husband who encourages and supports me on my creative journey.
135. people who have shown their confidence in my abilities.
136. the opportunities in Kelowna for education in both the arts and academics. If you want to learn to do just about anything, there's someone out there willing to teach you how. Any instructor I've had seems to really love what they do, bringing so much enthusiasm and generosity to their teaching.
137. all the purple violets that are popping up around my yard. You never know where they're going to appear.