A Horse of Course!

With hay fever in full swing I figured a flat walk would be better than huffing and puffing over the mountain today, so Donna and I took the dogs along Mission Greenway.  I couldn't believe how busy it was for a weekday morning.  There were joggers, walkers, and cyclists of all ages and sizes, and I've never seen so many horses in one day.  I counted seven altogether.   Max watched them fairly intently but wasn't overly curious having visited his breeder's farm many times as a young pup.  We also caught sight of four deer gambolling through a horse pasture that borders the greenway.

We walked about 12 km from the dog park to the Ecco Centre and back.  I can't believe it took us three hours when it was all flat and I felt like we were going at a pretty good clip most of the time.  Guess I've always biked it in the past.


You may be wondering what's going on with this photo.  It's the joy of taking a photography class.  I've been messing around with my camera settings and I'd put the ISO on 1600 when I was doing some indoor shots yesterday.  On a sunny day like today, it should have been on 100.   However I am committed to posting daily, so I hit the enhanced option in iPhoto and that's the best I could do.  Perhaps I should go with the Peewee Herman explanation and say "I meant to do that!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom