Howdy Neighbour

When I looked out my window this afternoon, this gentleman was about half way up this spruce tree, cutting it's limbs off.  I'm not sure what was wrong with the tree, it looked very healthy, much like the one you see behind him.  The house backs onto our next door neighbour's so we don't really know what's going on, in fact I think I'd be hard pressed to figure out which house was theirs from their street which dead ends at ours, four lots east of us.

When I was out on my deck, not much more than an hour later, I took this photograph. Perhaps they're putting in a pool or building something in the yard.  I've been hearing chain saws this past week and we seem to be seeing more and more of their house lately...which I guess means they'll be seeing more and more of ours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom