Charming Chimes


This weekend was spent catching up on a lot of things around the house and in the yard.  I made a big dent in the disaster area known as our office, but I still have a ways to go.  I even did some gardening, which is not one of my favourite pastimes. I consider gardening to be housework done outdoors.  I know I have many friends who cannot relate...but they love me anyway! I have to admit the front garden does look much better with less weeds.

My husband finally had a chance to put up this lovely set of wind chimes my friend Donna picked up in Chile while she was touring and studying Spanish in South America this past year. They're quite beautiful, made of copper and bronze and have a very gentle, tinkling sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom