I Bet You Weren't Expecting That..

You probably weren't thinking the photo I would post for the first day on Margarita would be the kitchen in the villa we are renting.  I didn't think it would be either, but by the time we landed mid afternoon, got our luggage, found our driver who spoke neither English nor Spanish and was holding a sign that said "Yong", drove to the villa and met the property manager who took us to change some money and then took us to a small grocery store to pick up a few things to get us through until we got our car rental the next day, it was too dark to take any photos outside.  When you're eight degrees north of the equator, it's pretty much sunrise at 6 a.m. and sunset at 6 p.m.   No disrespect meant to the kitchen...I think it's awesome! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom