Everybody's Working on the Weekend



Gone are the days when everyone took Sunday off to relax with family and friends. I'm sure there are people out there somewhere who insist on the Sabbath as a day of rest, and as much as I enjoy the thought of it, I have yet to embrace it as a weekly ritual.  Yesterday I did enjoy some time off, but the weekend also involved grocery shopping, vacuuming, weeding and lawn mowing and for my hard working hubby it began with never ending fence building and ended this afternoon with the installation of a laundry sink.  The first one EVER in this house which was built in the 70's.  I'm so grateful for a husband who is both handsome and handy.  (Damage to the front of washer and loss of the front plate on the dryer was a result of the so called professionals who started our renovations last year.)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom