Weathering Change

Today was a true illustration of the saying "If you don't like the weather, just wait fifteen minutes."'  We had a little bit of everything today.



My morning started with a lovely rainbow.  It was a double one in fact but the second arc had faded before I was able to take a photo.



Not long after that, Mrs. Peartree posted on FB that there was hail falling on the east side of town and soon after her report we received a deluge of rain and sleet at our house.

Then later this afternoon the beautiful sunshine arrived.   And I would love to show you the photo I took, but my USB ports seem to be out of order. I can't upload any of the photos I took this afternoon.  I think it's time to give up on this MacBook Pro that has been a real lemon.   Hope to figure something else for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom