My Inukshuk

I caught sight of my shadow  while scouting for photo ops and tried to take a shot of me making a peace sign.  Turns out I'd need another hand for that - no self timer on the iPhone.

Then I thought "Hey, that looks like an Inukshuk", one with stumpy arms, but an Inukshuk nonetheless.

If you're a regular visitor to this page you know I'm very open to signs from above, or the universe, or whatever you want to call it. According to this link, one of the traditional meanings of Inukshuk is  "You are on the right path".  

I'd like to think I am.  It's been a great journey so far: a winding, joyful, challenging, up and down round and round path, not unlike your own I'm sure. 

Where this path will lead next, I have no idea but I know I don't have to remind you to enjoy the journey while you can.  We know it will end, hopefully a long time from now, and though we don't truly know the ultimate destination, I'd like to quote one of my favourite writers, Stephen King "... may we meet again, in the clearing at the end of the path."


By coincidence I noticed this clip on a friends facebook page not long after I uploaded my post.  It's lovely and fit the theme so I thought I'd share. Yes, and Yes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom