Naked Dog Beach

I was driving out Lakeshore Road this afternoon and decided to stop in the parking lot above the dog beach at Cedar Creek.  This section is also the Nude Beach, but I saw no hearty souls in their birthday suits this afternoon.

It was bright and sunny, much more so than this photo shows, but I discovered the battery on my Nikon was dead and had to be happy with my iPhone.  Maybe it will look brighter on your computer.  

I'd like to return with the dogs this weekend.  And in case you're curious, my nude beach days are over.  For some reason the more often I went, the more uncomfortable I felt.  Which reminds me of a comedienne I once saw who described the perils of eating sandwiches on a nude beach in the presence of seagulls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom