Slowly Getting My Ducks in a Row

Mallards at Rotary Marsh
Here I am at week 22 of my public declarations of gratitude.  It's a great way to start the week especially when Monday can be such a down day.  I'm feeling grateful for all the tasks I completed today.  It's amazing what I can accomplish when I get away from the computer for a while.

I'm thankful I was able to sort through the spare room closet, while visiting with Val on Facebook (Ok, I wasn't away from the computer the entire time!)

I'm thankful it stopped raining long enough to take the dogs to the dog park.

I was worried the butcher was closed on Mondays but I'm thankful it was open so I could pick up a few things while I was out this afternoon.

I'm thankful I was able to get through bunch of housework, including Mount Washmore (even thought it really doesn't look like I did much).

I'm thankful I was home when my sister called so we could have a nice chat.

I'm thankful that before the rain fell again, my neighbour let me know I'd left the car's passenger windows open.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book