Max Grows Up

Wednesday June 13th was Max's first birthday.  I really tried to get some photos of he and Pitou to post but they were most uncooperative.  Probably because I'd woken them from a nap and the sun was blinding them.  Yesterday was also a write off, but I finally got them to cooperate a little better today.  It has been a challenge to get them to hold still while I make adjustments and as a result it's been hit and miss on the quality.  Still, it's nice to compare and get an idea of how Max has changed over the past year and grown in relations to his little Big Brother.

7 weeks
10 weeks
4 months
5 months

6 months
7 months

8 months
9 months

10 months
1 year old!!!!
.......and I had to add this one 'cause it made me laugh with the "corporate eyebrow" raise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom