Changing Depth of Field

After much thought and an overview of the posts from the past two months I'm going to make some changes.  Since the blog title and description talk about a daily photo,  after Monday's post, my focus will be on regular (though not daily) photographs.  And since I love Kelowna and love sharing all the things that you can do here, I'm going to revive my blog "From the Valley and Beyond".



I've been keeping my ears and eyes out for things I'd like to do and thinking about experiences I'd like to repeat.  Over the next few months you can look forward to one photo per post that links to more detailed posts on From the Valley and Beyond.  I'm hoping for posts on biking the Kettle Valley Railway Trestles, an outdoor concert in the Mission Hill Amphitheatre, kayaking with friends, wine tasting and picnicking via bike through East Kelowna, birthday celebrations in NYC,  and events put on by Festivals Kelowna and Parks Alive.  Cross your fingers there's still room at the weekend photo workshop at Cathedral Lake, and as always there'll be lots of shots of hiking through our beautiful valley.   It's looking like a great summer in the Okanagan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom