Counting my Blessings

This morning I'm feeling grateful for the things that surround me, that are often taken for granted.

I'm grateful for running water and hot water heaters.
I'm grateful for the radio and the internet.
I'm grateful that I can go to bed in comfort and not fear being robbed or attacked in the night.
I'm grateful my children are healthy and kind.

I'm grateful for bacon and creative bandaid makers
I'm grateful my husband has a job to support us and it's one he enjoys.
I'm grateful for the deal where I cook and my husband does the dishes.
I'm grateful for the opportunities and help I've had writing Reg's memoir.

All that we behold is full of blessings.  ~William Wordsworth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom