Those of you in Kelowna know this is not a photo taken today. It's been raining for a week now and I just felt like finding a photo that would cheer me up. I took this one last year when I had my Artist's Date at Benvoulin church. I pass by the church several times a week along the rural route I drive to avoid the very busy Gordon Road when I'm heading for the east side of the city. I've stopped many times along the way to capture a photograph or two and I thought I'd remind you of the ones that appeared on my blog this past year. And if it ever stops raining, I've noticed a couple new spots that have potential so you'll be seeing more I'm sure.
Here are the links to the photos in the order they appear as I drive along Swamp and Benvoulin to Springfield.
- early spring on Swamp Road
- Tomato King
- Father Pandosy Mission
- tomatoes from Don-O-Ray
- pumpkins! and more pumpkins!
- horses and ponies at Diamond R Farm
- a strange place for a houseboat
- not such a strange place for geese.
- the lovely old barn at the corner of Benvoulin and KLO Road
- More grey and weathered boards
- from my artist's date