Peace of Mind



I spent an frustrating hour trying to organize menus, arrange a pick up of something I'd ordered for our holiday, talk to voicemails and try to iron out details over the internet. It seemed like roadblocks were set up at every task.  After frantically running from the bathroom to the ringing phone my infusion site for my insulin pump was nearly pulled out of my body when the line got caught on the door knob.  It was then I realized that it was time to slow down.

"Enough already, I give up!"  I shouted.  I stuck my head out the sliding door to the deck and announced to Reg "We're going to the beach!"  There's something about sitting and looking at the water that does wonders for my peace of mind.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom