Mission Possible

I'm so grateful to live within walking distance of Mission Ridge Park in Kelowna.  It's 21 hectares of nature in the middle of Kelowna's Mission Area, bordered by Crawford Estates to the north and the east, the Lower Mission to the west and at the south end, you have the South Slopes.  It offers a number of different pathways at three different levels on this hillside covered with pine trees, sand and desert scrub.
  

Though it's not a difficult climb to the uppermost trail, I haven't been hiking as much as I'd like to lately.  I only planned to take the puppies up to the first bench this morning, but once you get out in the fresh air and realize its easier to get up that slope than you thought, something just keeps pulling you along.  Maybe it's this gorgeous view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom