Just Dessert


Tonight for dinner we had Thai Pork and Papaya on Couscous from my latest issue of Clean Eating.  While I was cooking my husband was picking blackberries from our imported wild blackberry bushes (from Vancouver Island).  When he set them on the counter, they were a stunning contrast to the papaya (from Belize).  I knew they'd make a beautiful fruit salad and added some blueberries (from a local grower) and some mango (from Mexico). 

I was looking through the view finder and fussing with the location of the dessert bowl with my free hand.  It was no surprise when my waving fingers collided with the glass and knocked everything across the table.  I took a few shots of the result, just for fun and decided this looked much more interesting than the other static arrangements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom