Pocket Full of Anchos


Today I googled "Chef at Home Spicy Chili" after watching Michael Smith prepare a fantastic dinner for his poker buddies (guess what we're having for dinner on the first cool day next week). After I made my list,  I headed to Abby's Spices and Tea Store to find some dried poblano peppers, and few other spices I was low on. Abby didn't have any poblanos but she tempted me with some ancho peppers that smelled amazing.... they should be a great substitute.  She also had some interesting hot sauces that I thought I'd share in this post.  Michael Smith says it's the adrenaline rush that draws people to the super hot sauces - I think that's too much adrenaline for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom