Let it flow


Bellevue Creek is rushing through my neighbourhood.  With more snow yet to melt in the mountains (just have a look in the background at yesterday's photo), I'm glad it's banks are fairly high!  I am thankful for this water though, as I hear it's going to be a dry summer in the Okanagan.

If you're wondering why there's two posts for today and none yesterday,  blogger was out of commission Thursday and I could not post my daily photo.  I did post it on my facebook page, but unless you are an fb friend of mine, you didn't get to see it.  

Comments

  1. I want to lay in this creek and have the water run through me. Although this one would be some cold, unlike the run off from Skaha in July/August I enjoy laying in at OK Falls Provincial Park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrrr! It may be warmer when you're at the park in July...come up to Kelowna and try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom