Infinite Frustration

This stunning sculpture of a mobius strip with the title Infinity is located in front of the Kelowna Public Library.  

I have tried to remain positive and non-critical in my blog and I feel I've done a good job so far, but at my 153rd post, I cannot pretend to be positive about my experience at the library today.

I was extremely disappointed in the Okanagan Regional Library System this afternoon.  An employee in the Information department was less than helpful and I'm frustrated that someone who  has a degree in Library science or at the very least a Library Technoloigst's diploma, did not have the ability to find me once piece of fiction, memoir, biography, film or DVD set in pre-World War II Britain in their catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom