Back to the Beach

One year ago today, I took some pictures at Gyro Beach.  The sky was doing something that I've only ever noticed here in Kelowna.  Part of it was dark with smokey charcoal clouds and in another part of the sky the sun shone, sending brilliant golden light onto the fallen leaves.  It created some warm and rich oranges and yellows,  and long, deep blue shadows.  I wanted to post one of those photos from last year, and compare it to a photo I took today,  exactly one year later, but unfortunately my laptop is in the shop and that's where those photos are.  I will eventually post the two but for now I'll share a picture I took of the lake.  


Though the day is overcast the light allowed this optical illusion on the water.  I love how you can't really tell where the posts end and the reflection begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom