Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Well, Friday came and went without the arrival of the Pick-n-Pull guy.  Turns out my husband locked his keys in his truck at the golf course that morning so he couldn't come home in time to sign the papers for the tow truck driver...a likely story!  As a result there was a short stay of execution.  But all good things must come to an end and this morning at 7:30 a.m. Paul arrived to haul the Accord away.


I'm sure he thought I was some kind of nut, photographing the proceedings.  Then again, I'm sure many people are  sentimental about these things.  Have a look at the expression on my husband's face, caught in the car window...or maybe it was just the sun in his eyes.  ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom