Turns out writing a book is not unlike writing an essay for English 101. There are times when you're just not that into it. For those times, here are my top ten time wasters:
10. Go to Golf Town with your Dad, even though you don't golf.
|(Apologies - my iphone refuses to focus even when I touch the screen|
...maybe it was the wild patterns more than technical difficulties.)
9. Organize and cull the sites in the folders for your Internet Bookmarks.
8. Clean up the kitchen so you can wash the kitchen floor....then don't wash the floor.
7. Look for Youtube videos for tomorrow's song selection in the 30 day song challenge.
6. Flat Iron your hair.
5. Pick up the dog poop in the back yard.
4. Watch old film footage online about Larkhill, Salisbury Plain.
3. Do laundry
2. Chat with Val on Facebook.
...and the number one way to procrastinate when you should be writing:
1. Make a list of the top ten ways to procrastinate when you should be writing!