Highlights From NYC Day One

Some of my friends who aren't on Facebook have asked me to post more New York photos on my blog.  I'm happy to oblige though I'm saving a few for special posts when my life is less busy and I can give them the attention they deserve.  I took over 1,200 photographs so it's going to take some time for me to do some serious culling.  Here's a few shots I'm happy to share for now.

Times Square in the day time

Tracy and Christina at the top of the Empire State Building

Looking south

The beautiful Chrysler Building as the sun goes down
 The next five photos, up to and including Times Square are from the night bus tour.

Empire State Building





From the Washington Bridge


Times Square at Night
30 Rock


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom