It's getting more challenging to come up with synonyms for Gratitude Monday so I'm dipping into a foreign language in honour of my first item. Today I am grateful for:
39. the fact that my husband is fluent in Spanish which makes me more comfortable in many of our travels. Specifically I'm thinking of next month when we'll visit Venezuela.
40. the fact that I've buckled down on Reg's story and am really enjoying writing again.
41. people who've been commenting on my blog. I love to know what you think!
42. that I've been forcing myself to go out even when I really don't want to. I've met some really great people this year.
43. that my Guardian Angel stopped me from taking a sip of my husband's Sambuca shot just before we left the party Saturday night. We were pulled over by the Ride Program on the way home and I was very happy to honestly say I hadn't had anything to drink.
44. that my daughter offered to do the grocery shopping for me today, my least favourite of all chores. What a wonderful young woman.