Christmas Wishes

This was my mother's Nativity scene and even though we won't be home for Christmas, I thought it was important to put out as part of our minimalist style this year.  Normally baby Jesus and the manger would be waiting patiently in the China cabinet, to make an appearance Christmas eve, but it didn't seem right to leave Him in there until we return next week.  

My posts will be sporadic over the next few days but know I'll be thinking of you and wishing you all the merriest of Christmases, filled with love and joy and memories to keep you warm the whole year through.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, Suzan. Love the Nativity set. It looks like it would be really heavy. Beautiful set. Safe travels to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom