Saturday on Sunday


I needed to visit Mosaic Books yesterday so while I was downtown I poked around Bernard Avenue.  

I was pleasantly surprised to see how busy it was despite the "revitalization" underway  at the avenue's west end.  

Mosaic was full of people as was Funktional, owned by the creative and vivacious Chantal Coutour. Nicole and Marisa had a steady stream of stylish young women coming and going while I was visiting Blonde.

I only saw a few brave souls along the boardwalk however.  It was sunny but chilly!

Earlier in the day we'd been to Cedar Creek Beach with the dogs and though the water looked frigid,  Max didn't seem to mind. 

Without any hesitation, he wandered into the lake for a drink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom