Pet Crazy

I haven't had the time or opportunity to take many photos the past few days so this week's Wordless Wednesday was looking a bit sparse.  Instead, I decided to find out what sort of celebrations might be going on today and look for a corresponding photo from the past week.  Every day is some sort of special day like "Talk like a pirate day", "Hug a ginger day" etc.  But what would one google to learn today's designation?

I typed in "today is ..." to see what would come up but google did not finish the sentence in any helpful way. OKI'll just finish it off and see what turns up, I thought.  I typed the first thing that popped into my head... "today is love yor dog day."  (Yes, I typed 'yor') Guess what?  Today is "Love Your Pet Day".  

...and we do love our little fur children.



a typical weeknight in front of the PVR

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book