Inventive Advent

Though I've been too sick to haul out the Christmas decorations yet, I couldn't go without putting up the beautiful Advent Santa my sister-in-law made for me.   I really treasure it and it's always the first thing to go up each year.

There are so many different kinds of advent calendars out there.  I came across one a few days ago - probably on Pinterest - that piqued my interest.  I thought I'd share it with you incase you wanted to use it yourself.  It's an Advent Calendar with a twist, a daily Random Act of Kindness.  Check it out here.  


I subscribed in order to receive a daily reminder in my Yahoo mailbox.  The calendar is filled with creative, simple suggestions that anyone can do and it's a great way to keep the true meaning of Christmas alive as we go about preparing for this joyful holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom