Shadows, Doggers and Jet Trails

Last Tuesday, the dogs and I went to Cedar Creek Dog Park a little earlier than usual.  I was fascinated by the lengthy shadows and the incredible number of jet streams visible in the brilliant blue sky.  The next day Reg and I repeated the walk, about the same time, but we only saw a couple of trails in the just as clear blue sky.  Perhaps it was a bit nippy in the stratosphere that Tuesday.  And being the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, air traffic travel was a bit heavier as well.  What do you think?





I had a hoot watching the dogs run on the big open field up top while I tried to take photos of them.



I love the one below - it looks like there was a green screen involved.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom