Sunday Hike on a Monday

Weekends in July and August have been filled with household upgrades and organized events so hiking has taken a low priority.  Though we've managed a daily hike up to Mission Ridge, it's been much too hot to spend more than an hour hiking over the dry Kelowna landscape.  Yesterday I decided I'd better start challenging myself if I wanted to be able to hike to a decent elevation on this year's BC vacation location:  Cathedral lakes.

Here's a few photos from our morning hike up and over Knox Mountain.

For me this is the most challenging way to get over Knox Mountain.  I leave the car at the Poplar Point parking area and head for Paul's Tomb, veering of the main path at this sign to head up and over the back of the mountain.

Wondering where the marmots are. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book