Top Five for 2014

It's been three and a half years since I started this blog and things are definitely winding down.  Though I still enjoy posting photos (mostly for family members who aren't on Facebook),  I've been using my iPhone most of the time.  I have to say I'm a little intimidated by the new Nikon D610 I bought in June and am hoping to spend some quality time with it in the new year.  As the old year winds down,  I thought I'd share the top five posts of 2014, based on the number of views received.

Number Five:


The Nova Scotia Road Trip gets the number five spot.  I had a lovely visit with my Dad and toured the Cabot trail.  I also had a very nice, though short visit with my Mom's siblings and my Aunt Norma.

Number Four:


Come Fly with Me is next up.  My first helicopter ride was extraordinary as my hubby and I flew over the island of Kauai, taking our time around the Na Pali Coast.


Number Three:

Our weekend on Salt Spring to attend the wedding of hubby's niece was a very special weekend and made number three.





Number Two:
First runner up was another happy event as Tony Bennett celebrated his 88th birthday with a concert at Mission Hill winery.

Number One!


And the winner is Ellipsis for Nicole.  I think the high number of visits is due to the students at UBC Okanagan and their families who may have checked out the photos I took of the 2014 class's graduation show.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book