Black and White and Blue

I feel like I've gotten into a rut with my photography these days.  I haven't been making much of an effort other than point and shoot, mostly with my iPhone. I thought I'd challenge myself a little and try some black and white shots. And just so you know, there'll be no cheating allowed.  I promise to take the photos in B&W mode, I will not switch a colour photo to black and white.  I thought I'd start by sharing a few shots I captured this summer. I'd love to hear any advice you have about Black and White digital.










In iPhoto on my Mac, all these photos have the same tones of black and white, but when I uploaded this photo of my hubby, it seems to be leaning towards a brown black tone.  Can anyone explain?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom