Gratitude Today

Today I just want to say a big thank you.  I have so many wonderful blessings in my life, that I feel it would be bragging to list them all.  It even feels like bragging to say it would be bragging.  My life is so easy compared to the lives of many others.  Yes I do have challenges in my life, things that I've told you about and things that I haven't, but they really are small challenges in the scheme of things, in the problems that are out there today in this great wide world.  

I'm grateful for those challenges -  the ups and downs that make me appreciate the good things I have in my life.  I am grateful that I have the ability and opportunity to help others. And I am grateful when something in my life shows me that I can do more than I realized. I had typed "I will try to do more," but as a wise muppet once said "Do or do not.  There is no try."  I look forward to doing more and I'm grateful for each opportunity I find to do so.

Comments

  1. Love this post. Your calmness and the good place you are in exude through your words today, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

Pearls of Wisdom

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book