Kelowna on a Mural

Sometimes google sucks.  I can find no information on this mural.  Going to have to do some deeper digging and get back to you.  I was heading to Knox Mountain for a hike on Sunday and took the back way.  I came across this stunning mural that I thought was painted on the back of the BC fruit packers building but it turns out it's on the back of a warehouse next to the Sun-Rype plant.,  The last few photos are a bad angle because there was a big truck in the way so I had to make my way around it as best I could.

It's a lovely mural by a talented artists (whose name I couldn't find).  I believe he or she has a fair bit of work displayed around our fair city of Kelowna B.C.







 ...and I couldn't resist posting a couple of shots of the lake from my favourite spot on Knox Mountain.

 Looking north

Looking south

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bless Us Every One

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom