Weathering Change

Today was a true illustration of the saying "If you don't like the weather, just wait fifteen minutes."'  We had a little bit of everything today.



My morning started with a lovely rainbow.  It was a double one in fact but the second arc had faded before I was able to take a photo.



Not long after that, Mrs. Peartree posted on FB that there was hail falling on the east side of town and soon after her report we received a deluge of rain and sleet at our house.

Then later this afternoon the beautiful sunshine arrived.   And I would love to show you the photo I took, but my USB ports seem to be out of order. I can't upload any of the photos I took this afternoon.  I think it's time to give up on this MacBook Pro that has been a real lemon.   Hope to figure something else for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom

Because You Know I'm All About That Pump