Pyramid of Gratitude

I was flipping across the channels on Sunday morning after we watched the movie "Unknown" and I discovered we get the Game Network or whatever it's called.  An old episode of the Pyramid was on, hosted by my first love: Donny Osmond. (Well, it's actually a toss up between Donny Osmond and Elton John). I couldn't resist watching the show even though I had no idea who those 1990's celebrities  were.  

For those of you who don't know the rules of Pyramid, the finale of the show happens when the celebrity says a bunch of phrases and the contestant guess what they all have in common.  

I thought just for fun I'd do this week's Gratitude Monday in a similar way.  I think you'll figure it as we go.  




Clues for Number One:
...because they are cheerful
...because they are tall
...because they re-seed themselves
...because they provide food for the birds

Answer:  Why I'm grateful for the sunflowers in my garden

Clues for Number Two:
....because it's pretty
....because it's cold but keeps things warm
....because it's fun to play in
....because it hides the doggy doo I haven't picked up

Answer:  Reasons I'm grateful for snow

Clues for Number Three:
...because it's beautiful
...because it has four distinct seasons
...because it's on the lake
...because many fun and friendly people are here

Answer:  Why I'm grateful to live in Kelowna

Clues for Number Four:
...because he's cute
...because he looks at me with love in his eyes
...because he makes me laugh
...because I can hold him in my arms like a baby

Answer:  Why I'm grateful for Pitou

Clues for Number Five:
...because I like sharing
...because I like what you have to say
...because I like to see where you are on the world map
...because I like to have somewhere to display my favourite photos

Answer:  Why I'm grateful for people like you who visit my blog!

Clues for Number Six:
...because sometimes I baffle him
...because he's a perfectionist in his work
...because he's handy AND handsome
...because he doesn't care when I tell everyone he has 36 pairs of underwear and 64 pairs of sox

Answer:  Why I'm grateful for the love of my hubby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom

Because You Know I'm All About That Pump