September Blooms


I was driving down Abbott Street Saturday and decided to avoid Pandosy Village, via Walnut Street. As I approached the stop sign at Watt Road, a profusion of morning glories caught my eye.  I thought about stopping for a photo but there was a line of cars parked in front of them. I thought about coming back Sunday morning, but on impulse I decided to take a page from Reg's book:  The time to do the thing is now; you never know what the future will bring. 


I snapped a quick couple of photos with my smart phone, thinking I might come back the next day with the 'good' camera.  The more photos I took, the more photos I was compelled to take.  The gardens that surround the Palisade Apartments at the corner of Walnut and Watt are stunning.  One hundred and forty three photos later....  thought I'd share a few.






















 I love this one where it looks like the Dahlia is saying "shhhhhh".

 

 I don't think I've ever seen an Iris blooming in September so I had to capture it.


I liked the way the rose snuggled up to the railing.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom

Because You Know I'm All About That Pump