Waiting Impatiently

Winter is an etching, spring a water colour, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of it all.
Stanley Horowitz

We enjoyed some lovely warm temperatures in September and as the month came to a close I finally allowed myself to admit that Summer was over.

Still, I look forward to the sunny days yet to come, when low angled sunshine bathes everything in a soft golden hue.  The quality of the light and the colours are what I love most about Autumn and I'm grateful I live in a part of the world that experiences this magical time of year.

A quick scroll through my photos from previous years tells me we still have at least a week until things really get going.  Here are a few images  I've captured to hold me over in the meantime. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom

Because You Know I'm All About That Pump