Creative Serendipity

I'm going back and forth between the memoir, home management and a photography project today. On this morning's dog walk I multi-tasked and took along my D200.  I'd forgotten how versatile it is compared to the iPhone which I've been using exclusively on this blog the last few weeks. I was really excited to get home and look at my photos.  I think because I learned much of my skills using film, I don't tend to look at every photo as I take it, preferring to wait until I get home and upload to my Mac.

I'm going to try to stop doing that.  Halfway through my photo shoot I made an adjustment to my exposure setting without realizing it.   This happens all the time and I don't know how.  I somehow set the exposure compensation button to +4.0 .  This is something you might want to do in very bright sunlight, not on a grey overcast day like today.   


I thought the photos were ruined but I decided to mess around with them on iphoto.  Some of them couldn't be saved, like the one above.  The colour was pretty much faded out many of them so I switched a lot of them to black and white.  I thought I'd share the ones I'm most happy with. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Childhood Christmas Book

Pearls of Wisdom

Because You Know I'm All About That Pump